Modern Niagara supported leading-edge post-secondary learning with leading-edge environmental building systems as part of a new, seven-story facility on the University of Ottawa’s main campus in downtown Ottawa.
- The new facility provides a space for teaching, research and entrepreneurial activity for students and faculty in science, technology engineering and mathematics (STEM).
- Building automation, fire suppression, refrigeration and ventilation systems
- Plumbing systems — sanitary, storm, laboratory drainage, potable water, non-potable water and reverse osmosis
- Heating systems — chilled, medium- and high-temperature water; steam; condensate
- Medical gas systems including vacuum, oxygen, compressed air, helium and argon
- Ductwork and sheet metal fabrication
Our team also coordinated the delivery and installation of major equipment including air handling units, make-up air units, wall fins/radiant panels, boilers, chillers, hot water/steam heat exchangers, fixtures, pumps, grills and diffusers, variable air volume boxes and fan coil units.