PetroChina Canada (formerly Brion Energy) had an ambitious timetable for its six-floor, 160,000 sq. ft. fit-up of an existing office space alongside base building construction. Our team at Modern Niagara met that schedule head-on with a full range of HVAC, sheet metal and plumbing services to provide optimal functionality and maximum occupant comfort.
Our services included:
- Distribution ductwork installation with variable air volume (VAV) for occupant comfort
- Electrical room heat pump installation
- Plumbing for coffee stations and kitchens
- Advanced cooling system installation for server rooms
- Backup generator installation with oil fuel system in parkade
- Controls, sprinkler and insulation subcontractor management