From estimating and value engineering through pre-construction analysis and project drawings, Modern Niagara can deliver complete electrical contractor services for your institutional, commercial, industrial, or utility project.
Our Master Electrician provides complete oversight of every project, planning and supervising all Modern Niagara electrical contractor work.
Electrical Planning & Design Services
During the planning stages, our master electrician and other electrical experts are involved in:
- Value engineering and engineering reviews
- Pre-construction analysis and constructability reviews
- Energy efficiencies and more
- BIM & CAD layout
Electrical Design-Build Capabilities
Our design-build electrical contractor and master electrician capabilities include:
- Power and emergency power distribution systems
- UPS and grounding systems
- All infrastructure services, from low to high voltage
- All wired systems, including building automation, lighting, fire alarm, security, and more
- LEED-certified electrical design
Please contact us for all aspects of your building’s electrical needs.