Planned Maintenance Programs
Maintenance pays: our preventive HVAC maintenance programs have reduced our customers’ operational costs by 10%-30%.
Modern Niagara Building Services understands industrial, commercial, and institutional (ICI) buildings and the challenges that their owners and operators face on a daily basis. Our HVAC maintenance personnel are experts in managing challenges such as:
- Rising energy and operating costs
- Deferred maintenance
- Budget and staff cuts for facility maintenance
- Increasingly complex HVAC and mechanical systems
- Unpredictable monthly costs
- Desire to make your building more sustainable and “green”
A planned HVAC maintenance program will result in significant enough energy and operational savings to pay for itself.
We make it easy! Our planned maintenance programs help clients to:
- Maximize the value and life of mechanical assets
- Minimize unexpected downtime and expensive emergency service costs
- Improve operational efficiency by servicing and tuning equipment
- Anticipate, plan and budget for upgrades and improvements while avoiding unexpected shut-downs and emergency costs
- Prepare for and undertake capital-improvement and energy-management projects
To learn more about how we will customize a proactive, planned approach to your building’s HVAC maintenance, we invite you to contact the Modern Niagara Building Services office closest to you.