Modern Niagara is a rare breed of contractor. As a national company, we have the capacity to do jobs of any scale. As an agile team, we can adapt, pivot and move fast whenever conditions and needs change. It’s a unique combination that sets us apart.
Modern Niagara handles mechanical, electrical, building controls and building services projects on all scales, large and small. Our experienced teams, made up of the best people in their fields, bring deep expertise, passion and ingenuity to every project.
What we offer
We’re an employer of choice, offering competitive pay and benefits. But what really sets us apart is our culture. When you work at Modern Niagara, you’re part of something special, something bigger than yourself: a team that lives its values, is involved in the community, and works together to contribute to the infrastructure of the country.
We know our people are the best in the industry, and we provide them with everything they need to continue to excel. This includes:
- Profit-sharing opportunities
- Company-supported pension and health insurance plans
- Ongoing professional and technical training
- Long-term career planning
- Commitment to health and safety and workplace mental health
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Family-friendly work arrangements
- Company discount rates
- In-house social events
- Opportunities for community involvement and to support cherished causes
Join our team
We’re always looking for likeminded people who want to apply their skills and talents to make Modern Niagara even stronger. We have offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto and Ottawa — check out our list of current job openings.