A job at Modern Niagara isn’t just a paycheque, it’s a culture. In fact, our culture is written right into our Core Values!
- Tore apart home appliances as a child, trying to find out how they worked and then rebuilt them
- Are excited to team up with passionate professionals to work towards shared goals
- Crave meaningful challenges that help you grow personally and professionally
- Want to be part of something bigger than yourself
- Find creative solutions to build incredible structures and enrich our customers’ lives
- Build amazing teams that empower success
- Invest in our people by providing them with training, tools and mentorship to perform their best
- Know we are stronger together
Our people are exceptional, so we empower them to deliver solutions that are best for the customer.
We value expertise, integrity, and responsive customer service. Teamwork is critical here and we hire team players with strong personal leadership.
Making Things Better
We are problem solvers. We make buildings work, we look for ways to deliver extra value, and we get creative in our solutions for clients.
Initiative and determination are important here, and this perspective is fundamental to everything we do. It’s also an important quality in the people we hire.
We have national capacity and local personality, and this is reflected in our citizenship. Modern Niagara and its employees give back to all of our communities: local, national, and global. We support many employee-driven fundraising and charitable initiatives every year. We also allocate a percentage of annual profits to charitable donations.
Think You’re a Fit?
View our current job openings.