Whether your need is emergency service, preventive and proactive maintenance, or energy retrofits and capital upgrades, we can work with you to develop a strategy that protects your investment.
Our mechanical service solutions include:
Maintenance pays: our preventive HVAC maintenance programs have reduced our customers’ operational costs by 10%-30%. A planned HVAC maintenance program will result in significant enough energy and operational savings to pay for itself.
We make it easy! Our planned maintenance programs help clients to:
- Maximize the value and life of mechanical assets
- Minimize unexpected downtime and expensive emergency service costs
- Improve operational efficiency by servicing and tuning equipment
- Anticipate, plan and budget for upgrades and improvements while avoiding unexpected shut-downs and emergency costs
- Prepare for and undertake capital-improvement and energy-management projects
Emergency HVAC Service
- Cooling & refrigeration
- Tenant loads
- Data – specialized server room cooling
- Building automation systems
- Preventative maintenance
Our technicians are equipped with Tech Tool, our cloud-based, real-time information management platform. Using Tech Tool, we provide:
- An online portal for quotes, invoices, work orders, and equipment repair histories – all instantly updated
- Actionable, on-the-spot work order production and direct reporting to the client
- Notes with site-specific protocols so every technician is familiar with the client’s site
Automation & Energy Upgrades
When looking to cut a building’s energy and maintenance costs, a Building Automation System (BAS) is a key tool in your arsenal. We provide building control systems that operate mechanical systems and equipment as a single integrated system.
A BAS can reduce personnel costs while regulating energy consumption. We automate buildings new and old and can integrate all building systems into a single, efficient solution, including:
- HVAC controls
- Building Automation Systems
- Energy management
Energy management is increasingly critical for buildings and facilities across Canada. An energy management system can cut energy costs through improved productivity, efficiency, and reliability, while offering the same level of comfort.
With Modern Niagara’s building controls division, we are a leading mechanical contractor in commercial energy solutions, continually upgrading our expertise and technology. The range of services we offer includes:
- Energy audits and strategies
- Energy management systems
- Mechanical energy retrofit and upgrades
- LEED consulting
- Green construction
- Sustainability projects
Building Upgrades & Renewal
Whether it’s repairing refrigeration and air-conditioning equipment or installing a whole new system, capital improvement investments are necessary as mechanical systems age. We help building owners to design, plan, budget, and construct capital improvement projects.
Our services include:
- Heating: boilers, domestic hot water, radiators
- Cooling & refrigeration: chillers, cooling towers, DX systems
- Ventilation: air handling units, packaged rooftops
- Building automation systems
- Specialty construction and retrofits
- Upgrades, repairs, and reconstruction
- Energy upgrades and retrofits
- Data centres
- HVAC upgrades & replacement
In many instances, it is simply not feasible to replace an HVAC system due to space restraints or costs. HVAC reconstruction can repair damage, restore air handling units and ductwork, extend the lifespan of HVAC systems, while increasing safety and reducing energy construction.
We are experienced in these areas:
- HVAC construction and HVAC reconstruction
- AHU reconstruction
- Specialty construction
- Energy retrofits
- Boiler reconstruction
- Heating and air conditioning repair
Before reconstruction begins, we will assess existing units and ductwork, create the plans, and obtain the necessary permits.