Property owners and managers throughout British Columbia trust to deliver all their mechanical contracting needs. This includes:
Design-Assist & Professional Services
We provide professional mechanical services for any institutional or commercial project in British Columbia. This includes state-of-the-art computer-aided design (CAD) capabilities, building information modeling (BIM), and the expertise of some of Canada’s most highly skilled mechanical engineers.
Our construction delivery models for projects include:
- P3, Design-Build, Design-Assist
- Bid & specification
- Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP)
- Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
- Alternative Financing and Procurement (AFP)
- Public Private Partnership (P3)
Our mechanical P3, Design-Build, and Design-Assist services include:
- Value engineering
- Mechanical system design
- Building systems integration
- Energy retrofits
- Sustainability and LEED consultation
- Building information modeling (BIM)
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- Budgets on various stages
Whether your building is institutional, healthcare, commercial, a laboratory or a data centre, Keith Plumbing & Heating can provide the systems needed to ensure that its mechanical systems are reliable, cost-effective, and energy-efficient.
We design, build, install, commission, and service mechanical systems of any size or complexity:
- Refrigeration and air conditioning
- HVAC systems
- HVAC control systems
- Heating and air conditioning
- Industrial boilers and chillers
- Boiler and steam systems
- Building automation systems
- Energy management systems
- And much more
- Mechanical piping
- Specialty piping systems: medical gas, pure water, industrial process
- Pre-fabricated mechanical rooms and boiler rooms
To ensure the integrity and quality of our work, we fabricate all HVAC systems and ductwork in-house using leading-edge machinery and the highest quality sheet metal materials. Our state-of-the-art fabrication plants provide complete fabrication and project management service, including tight schedule management and custom fabrication.
In addition to designing, building, and installing mechanical systems, we also offer HVAC commissioning. We will comprehensively test the performance of the mechanical systems and products that we provide.
Commissioning can dramatically improve system performance and building comfort. It can reduce the costs of operation and maintenance; improve occupant comfort; and extends the life of mechanical equipment.
In fact, according to a report titled “The Cost Effectiveness of Commercial-Buildings Commissioning,” (Mills E et al. 2004. Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. LBNL report #56637) the average operating costs of a commissioned building range from 8 to 20 percent below that of a non-commissioned building.