At Modern Niagara, we service what we install! Our commercial electrical contractors include master electricians as well as construction and maintenance electricians. From commissioning to emergency service and proactive maintenance plans, our clients can count on us for ongoing electrical support.
Full-Service Electrical Maintenance
Our commercial electrical contractors provide these service and repair solutions:
- 24-hour emergency electrical service for Modern Niagara clients
- Planned maintenance programs with scheduled maintenance programs and preventative measures
- Electrical solutions to meet your building’s short- and long-term needs and goals, whether that be cutting costs, increasing efficiency, upgrading, automating, reconstruction, etc.
- High-performing buildings – we help building owners transform their properties into high-performing assets, with state-of-the-art building automation solutions
Planned Maintenance Programs
A planned electrical maintenance program will result in seamless building operations and helps reduce the costs and risks of unplanned outages.
We make it easy! Our planned maintenance programs help clients to:
- Maximize the value and life of electrical assets
- Minimize unexpected downtime and expensive emergency service costs
- Improve operational efficiency by maintaining system health
- Anticipate, plan and budget for upgrades and improvements while avoiding unexpected shut-downs and emergency costs
- Prepare for and undertake capital-improvement and energy-management projects
To learn more about how we will customize a proactive, planned approach to your building’s electrical maintenance, please contact us.