Municipalities and public utilities can count on Modern Niagara’s industrial electrical contractors. We provide full-service, high-voltage electrical contracting combined with substantial mechanical construction skills. This includes building automation, maintenance and service, and national project management expertise in a single full-service offering for our clients.
Full-Service High-Voltage Industrial Electrical Contractors
Our clients benefit from a single source managing their high-voltage electrical needs, including:
- Design-build and design-assist, CAD, drawings
- Ongoing maintenance, service and repair
Our experience includes:
- 70 years of combined management experience in electrical construction
- More than 50 years of experience in construction project management
- A powerful nation-wide infrastructure of skilled labour, systems, tools, and expertise
High-Voltage and Utility Experience
Our industrial electrical contractors offer the following utility services:
- Duct bank installation
- Transformer installation
- Transformer wells
- Lighting and hydro pole installation
- Switchyard work (grounding, structure erection)
- High-voltage testing
- High-voltage terminations
- …and more.
Please contact us about your high-voltage electrical needs.