A job at Modern Niagara isn’t just a paycheque, it’s a culture. In fact, our culture is written right into our Core Values!
- Tore apart home appliances as a child, trying to find out how they worked and then rebuilt them
- Are excited to team up with passionate professionals to work towards shared goals
- Crave meaningful challenges that help you grow personally and professionally
- Want to be part of something bigger than yourself
- Find creative solutions to build incredible structures and enrich our customers’ lives
- Build amazing teams that empower success
- Invest in our people by providing them with training, tools and mentorship to perform their best
- Know we are stronger together
Our people are exceptional, so we empower them to work collaboratively with customers. Our people have the power to deliver solutions and to personally be able to tell the customer, “problem solved!”
We employ highly skilled people and empower them to work collaboratively with clients to deliver solutions in support of their mechanical systems. We value expertise, integrity, and responsive customer service. No one works harder to complete projects on time and on budget, with professionalism and high-quality workmanship. Teamwork is critical here and we hire team players with strong personal leadership.
Making Things Better
We are problem solvers. We make buildings work, we look for ways to deliver extra value, we get creative in our solutions for clients. Initiative and determination are important here, and this perspective is fundamental to everything we do. It’s also an important quality in the people we hire.
We have national capacity and local personality, and this is reflected in our citizenship. Modern Niagara and its employees give back to all of our communities: local, national, and global. We support many employee-driven fundraising and charitable initiatives every year. We also allocate a percentage of annual profits to charitable donations. In 2012 alone, this resulted in donations to more than 75 charitable and community organizations.
Think You’re a Fit?
View our current job openings.